How most people destroy their future by themselves

I wrote this for my fellow upcoming (students, hustlers) we always forget to focus on our main aim at times we follow friends forgetting  we where all made to be successful in different ways, I still remember clearly during my primary  school days I always walk with what my friends say they where gonna be in future, at times I said I would be a doctor and more other,  but today I went for art class instead because I watch on what I can do more and good in.  Another problem is that most guys often get distracted by girls, we should always learn to control our emotion, this those not mean you not getting  into any relationship,  you can even cheat on multiple girls but always study, read hard to crave a good future, because most of them whom you get distracted by will probably not be in your future, and each time we are on a cross road confused on which decition to make we should always call on the elders not our fellow youth, because whom you ask may also be lost.   My advice is for all to focus, always remember the goal is to be rich and responsible thanks. ALL D BEST

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This 2-year-old child born with both female and male organs requires your help (photo

10 year-old househelp assaulted by her boss, for eating children's meat

[Music]Wonderboy-IWO NIKAN(only you)