Please help me find my iPhone - Top actress cries out to the public

The actress recently lost her iPhone 7 plus
- She has promised to give whoever comes to her aid a big compensation
Actress Biodun Okeowo is not in the happiest of moods at the moment. This is because she has lost something very important to her.
She took to Instagram to write about how she lost her iPhone 7 at a party in Ikeja. She has also promised anyone who helps her return the phone a huge compensation.
“My Rose gold plated IPhone 7plus was stolen at a party in Ikeja today, please kindly get in touch if you have any information or you sight anyone trying to sell a used IPhone 7plus at Computer Village, I will compensate the person in a big way, this phone is very important to me, it contains vital information and documents, it is one of my business lines.
Thanks love you all.
Biodun Okeowo.”
READ ALSO: I once worked as a mortician - Actress Remi Surutu reveals
officialomobutty Follow
23 HOURS AGO
3,847 likes 112 comments
My Rose gold plated IPhone 7plus was stolen at a party in Ikeja today, please kindly get in touch if you have any information or you sight anyone trying to sell a used IPhone 7plus at Computer Village, I will compensate the person in a big way, this phone is very important to me, it contains vital information and documents, it is one of my business lines. Thanks love you all. Biodun Okeowo.
If anyone can Biodun, please contact her directly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This 2-year-old child born with both female and male organs requires your help (photo

10 year-old househelp assaulted by her boss, for eating children's meat

[Music]Wonderboy-IWO NIKAN(only you)